Tuesday 15 May 2012

Spring Shoots

Well, the bad news is that on March 27th I was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia which has meant that I can have no more laser treatment on my hair. The laser process encourages cell division and I don't want to be encouraging cancer cells to divide and multiply.

The good news is that our clients are beginning to see results at the six month mark. as for me I'm going to carry on using Maximum Growth Therapy and 5% Minoxodil 5% Saw Palmetto on my hair and it will be interesting to see what effect that has. I have had to stop taking Blockers so they do not interfere with my chemotherapy treatment. It's a shame because my hair is beginning to grow on top.


And now for some examples of our clients success.


2 comments:

  1. The laser hair growth treatment is a very best idea to overcome the issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually medical industry have being doing their best to demolish this problem throw their new technique and i thing most of the treatment have being successful....thanks for sharing this blog.

    Hair Transplant | UK Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete